Frisco Solar Power Installation
Becoming more energy independent is good for the environment and a great way to save you money on monthly energy bills. Rather than relying on the utility companies, you can move forward with Frisco solar power installation and generate your own energy. Thanks to the latest technology, solar power is more affordable than ever before.
To learn more about solar power installation in Frisco TX, contact Neighborhood Solar today. We’re happy to provide you with a free, no obligation estimate.
What’s the Process for Frisco Solar Power Installation?
It can take anywhere from a few weeks to a couple of months to install your solar panels. There are a number of steps to go through to get the job done. However, our Frisco solar company, Neighborhood Solar, will be sure to do the job right. Our team has many connections in the metroplex to get your installation completed as efficiently as possible. Once the solar power installation in Frisco TX is complete, you can start producing 100% clean, green energy. We also offer Frisco ground mount solar panels.
Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect for your Frisco solar power installation:
- Proposal. First, we will review your energy bill and work with our team of experts to present the best solar options for you and your home. Every home’s energy consumption is different, and our experts will be sure to customize a plan that is perfect for you.
- Assessment. Next step is to assess your home and roof to ensure both qualify for making the switch to solar. We want to make sure it’s in good condition and can support a solar system. Our solar company has many different options when customers choose to go solar. We offer roof repair and ground mount solar as well.
- Permits. The next step is to get the necessary permits from your local government. Typically, solar power installation in Frisco TX requires a PV permit, general electric permit and construction permit. Don’t worry our team of experts will handle obtaining all permits needed for your home solar installation.
- Design. Our solar experts will design a system that meets your needs. Our solar company allows for complete customization of solar power installation in Frisco TX. Our team will work with you one on one to make sure you have the final design approval of your solar system.
- Installation. Once we have all the equipment, we’ll start the installation. We’re usually able to complete a Frisco solar power installation in 1-2 days.
- Inspection. To ensure everything is done correctly and up to code, a local inspector will inspect the equipment.
- Utility connection. The last step is to contact your utility company and get them to make the switch. When this is complete, your solar panels will start generating your own energy! Now that is energy independence at its finest!
Get Your Free Estimate Today
If you’re ready to move forward with a Frisco solar power installation, contact Neighborhood Solar today. We have great rates on energy that you can lock in today, as well as comprehensive warranties and excellent customer service. Contact us today if you want to be energy independent!